Friday, December 4, 2020

The Death Cure - Movie

 

About: Thomas leads some escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all. Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions that the Gladers have been asking since they arrived in the maze.

And yes I watched and finished the trilogy finally!

My thoughts are that I dont remember the book, but of course the book would be better I really need to finish the book series... esp with the novella about newt coming out! I only need to I believe read Fever Code which i have a copy so I guess i'm either going to fit it in this month or next because yup! BTW the movie was just alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrench Book Tour

Book Tour should be on this site instead!  FyreKatz Blog (fkrants.blogspot.com)